OVERVIEW OF THE NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR THE DJI MAVIC AIR
- Aircraft Firmware: v18.104.22.168
- Remote Controller Firmware: v22.214.171.124
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.2.5
- DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.2.4
- Added SmartCapture.
- Optimized the Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems performance.
- Added Boomerang and Asteroid for QuickShot.
- Added Panorama shooting modes.
- Added support for DJI Goggles (requires DJI Goggles firmware v01.04.0200 or above).
- Optimized compass calibration.
- Shorten the time for recognizing propeller guards.
- Increased the maximum ascend speed to 4 m/s and maximum descend speed to 3 m/s in Sport mode.
- Improved the flight stability and obstacle detection.
- Improved accuracy for recognizing the subject in Intelligent Flight mode.
- Improved image quality.
- Optimized the video transmission.
- Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the upgrade is complete.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.
|DJI Mavic Air, Onyx Black||$799.00||See Best Price|
|DJI Mavic Air, Fly More Combo, Onyx Black||$999.95||See Best Price|
|DJI Mavic Air, Arctic White||$799.00||See Best Price|
|DJI Mavic Air, Fly More Combo, Arctic White||$999.00||See Best Price|
How To Upgrade DJI Mavic Air Firmware
Before Upgrading Your Mavic’s Firmware
- Download the very latest DJI Go App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Make sure your mobile device has a fully charged battery.
- Ensure that your phone or tablet is connected to the Internet.
- Ensure that your phone or tablet is connected to the aircraft and the remote controller.
- Finally, make sure that you have a fully charged Mavic aircraft and remote control.
Update Mavic Firmware With DJI GO App
To update the firmware on your Mavic Air Aircraft please follow these steps:
- Launch the DJI Go app from your phone or tablet.
- Click the ‘Upgrade Now’ button at the top right of the screen, highlighted in red.
- Click the blue ‘Download Now’ button to download the latest firmware directly from DJI.
- After the firmware file has finished downloading, click the blue ‘Start Update’ button that appears on the screen.
- Once the upgrade process has finished, you’ll be shown a prompt telling you so. Click the blue ‘Complete’ button at the bottom of the screen to finish the process.
- Then, to update the Mavic Air controller, unplug the aircraft from your mobile device and plug your mobile device into the controller. Then repeat steps 1 – 5 above.